Pay Your First Internet Bill with MyPay and Enjoy Extra 5% Cashback!!
Imagine receiving a cashback bonus on paying your internet bill – that’s exactly what we are offering you. When you pay your first internet bill through MyPay, you’ll enjoy an additional 5% cashback. It’s a double benefit that is launched only to make your bill-paying experience not only hassle-free but also rewarding.
How to Claim Your 5% Cashback:
Getting your hands on this fantastic 5% cashback offer is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Open the MyPay application and click on the internet icon.
2. Select your preferred ISP (internet service provider) from our list of partners.
3. Fill up the information about your internet bill payment such that username, mobile number, package, amount and other necessary details.
4. Make the payment using MyPay & the extra 5% cashback will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
Note: An additional cashback of 5% will be granted. The existing cashback is determined based on the provided service. For more details about services visit: https://mypay.com.np/service/
Terms and Conditions:
Like any good deal, there are few terms and conditions that apply to this offer:
- The cashback amount will be credited to your MyPay account within 24 hours.
- The maximum cashback you can earn is 5% upto Rs. 50 only.
- The offer is valid for a limited time only. (i.e. 1st Bhadra to 31st Bhadra, 2080)
- Users KYC must be verified.
- All right reserved to MyPay digital Wallet.
- MyPay reserves the right to review and/or cancel the offer in case of suspicious activity and events beyond its control.
- MyPay reserves the right at all times to modify or amend the terms and conditions of this offer or cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.
With MyPay’s exclusive offer of an extra 5% cashback when you pay your first internet bill, you will enter a world where connectivity and savings go hand in hand. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to enjoy seamless bill payment, earn cashback, and experience a better way of managing your finances.