Pay Traffic Fine Using Mypay
Do you know how easy it is to pay a traffic ticket with Mypay? We’re no longer standing in long lines at payment terminals or trying to find the right account number. You may settle your traffic tickets from home or on the road with Mypay.
Mypay is a secure and reliable online payment system that allows you to pay traffic fines in an easy,hassleless way. In addition, you will be able to benefit from cashback on all utility payments and access Mypay’s services at any hour of the day or night so that fines can be reimbursed quickly and easily.
So if you could pay traffic fines with only a couple of click on Mypay, why should you be waiting in queues and dealing with the complexity of old payment methods?
How to Use Mypay to Pay Traffic Fines
Using Mypay to pay traffic fines is an easy and convenient process. Follow these simple steps to settle your fines:
- Open the MyPay app and access government services.
- Tap on the option for traffic fine payment.
- Enter your chit number provided on the Paper Chit.
- Select the Fiscal Year and Province too along with the location.
- Review the details and click on “Get Details” for further process.
- Click on Proceed to pay and your fine is paid.
It’s that easy! With Mypay, you can settle your traffic fines from the comfort of your own home, without having to stand in long queues or deal with complicated paperwork.
Our friendly customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with any questions or problems that arise while using Mypay.
To get in touch, simply click the “Contact Us” button on our website.